Do-It-Yourself Beauty…Only at Sephora
Being a recessionista has been made a little easier with the help of Sephora’s plethora of D.I.Y. beauty tools. Stretch your spa visit with these tools that will keep you radiant and your wallet in tact. From energizing face masks to restorative moisturizers, Sephora’s the one-stop shop for all your affordable beauty must-haves!
Freshen up with these affordable luxuries:
• Sephora Double-Ended Blemish Extractor ($21) – This dual purpose blemish bomber exacts precision to eliminate impurities, leaving your skin smooth and refined.
• Sephora Stainless Steel Tweezers ($23) – Use these professional-quality pluckers to achieve the best brows on the block.
• Sephora Cuticle Tool ($21) – For the ultimate nail perfection, use this tool to stay on top of all your cuticle woes!
• Sephora Power Mask - Fusio-Fiber Face Mask ($16) – Treat yourself to an at-home spa with this complexion-perfecting mask that generates refreshed skin.
• Sephora French Tips and Toes Manicure Pen ($10) – This chubby, felt tipped pen makes achieving a perfect, professional-looking French manicure easy breezy. Simply glide the angled tip over the whites of your nails and toes, allow to dry (about 10 seconds), then finish with a clear coat of your choice.
• Sephora Manicure Kit ($39) – Chic and compact, this manicure set contains all of the tools you need to keep your mani and pedi in tip-top condition.
• Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler ($26) – Glamour-eyes your lashes with this picture perfect eyelash curler great for creating lifted and curled lashes.
• Brown Smoky Eyes Palette ($49) - A set with all you need to achieve professional-looking brown smoky eyes.
Check out these at-home steals and deals – available at Sephora stores, by calling 1-877- SEPHORA
Website : www.sephora.com