La Grande Ferme - Heritage Initiation Center
Located in a house built in 1866 near Cap Tourmente, on the Beaupré Coast. The site has been occupied since 1640 has has witnessed the evolution of the colony. The remains of the Saint-Joachim church, originally built in 1685 and destroyed in 1759, testify to the Coast's history.
Interpretation programs adapted to the different clientele are offered. Activities such as guided cart rides, theatrical presentations, architecture workshops, ethnology and archaeology are available.
Address and telephone800, chemin du Cap-Tourmente
Telephone : 418 827-4608
Website : www.lagrandeferme.qc.ca/